What Alums Can Do Now
Dear HACS Alumni,
You may be wondering what we can do now while the Alumni Association is just getting off the ground. Here are some simple things you can do to help Holy Apostles.
- Share our posts on social media: If you use Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked In, or any other platform, share our posts if you think your friends and audience would be interested in the activities we mention. Follow Holy Apostles on Twitter and Facebook, see info in the sidebar.
- Share your experiences: If you are interested in writing about your experience at Holy Apostles with students and potential students, compose a brief essay and email it to me. I have media contacts in Catholic cyberspace and can get your piece some exposure. Why did you want a degree? How were you successful in completing your coursework? What did you do with your degree after you graduated?
- Send in pictures: Send me photos of yourself or your family if you are comfortable doing that, or of the Holy Apostles campus so we can post them on this site to share with other alumni. In this age of the internet, people like making connections with others and seeing what their lives are like.
- Share job information: If you know of job openings for other graduates, please send a quick note with the information to me so I can post it here.
- Pray: But you knew that already!