Twelve Promises of Jesus to Saint Margaret Mary
June is pretty peaceful here at Holy Apostles. The busyness of the school year has slowed down. Students and Professors are on break and have gone back to their home towns. It is truly a perfect time to slow down and focus on the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
I thought that sharing the 12 promises of Jesus to Saint Margaret Mary would help you to enjoy this beautiful month of June full of change, peace, birds, flowers, and renewed birth. Let us devote ourselves to the Sacred Heart of our Lord in order to bring his promises to our ourselves, our families, friends, priests, sisters, sinners, and all the souls in need of peace.
Enjoy the beginning of your summer! May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be with you now and always. God Bless, Karen Roche Director Of Alumni
In the apparitions to St. Margaret Mary Alacoque, Jesus gives these twelve promises for those who are devoted to His Sacred Heart.
- I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
- I will establish peace in their families.
- I will console them in all their troubles.
- They shall find in My Heart an assured refuge during life and especially at the hour of their death.
- I will pour abundant blessings on all their undertakings.
- Sinners shall find in My Heart the source of an infinite ocean of mercy.
- Tepid souls shall become fervent.
- Fervent souls shall speedily rise to great perfection.
- I will bless the homes where an image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored.
- I will give to priests the power of touching the most hardened hearts.
- Those who propagate this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be effaced.
- The all-powerful love of My Heart will grant to all those who shall receive Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months the grace of final repentance; they shall not die under my displeasure, nor without receiving their Sacraments; My heart shall be their assured refuge at that last hour.